Do you want questions and answers for Mobile Sites Certification 2020? SEO AIM POINT has listed here important and advanced questions and their accurate answers. We are leading Digital Marketing firm in India that offer training and services to individuals and companies. Check out these questions and answers of Mobile Sites Certification 2020 and crack the exam in very first attempt.
Keeping your requirements in mind, we have read various digital marketing blogs and websites so that we can provide you best mobile site certification questions with their answers. It is well known fact that Google nowadays gives advantages to websites that are mobile responsive. So, for a website it is must that it should be mobile responsive plus AMP. An AMO website has edges over non-AMP sites, so passing Mobile Sites Certification 2020 is much beneficial for the web developers.
Mobile Sites Certification Questions and Answers:-
1. Which is true about calls-to-action usage on mobile homepages?
A call-to-action should be used in menus only
A call-to-action should be on the second pag
A call-to-action should be prominent on the visible area of the mobile homepage
The same call-to-action should be used both on mobile and desktop sites
2. Currently, Google Optimize does NOT currently allow you to:
test new website designs, layouts and content with a subset of your visitors
use your existing goals and metrics in Google Analytics as experiment objectives
do heatmap analysis to better understand to user behaviour on your site
serve experiments to specific groups of users that you've defined as Audiences in Google Analytics
3. In the layout step, the browser:
displays the on-screen elements in their new positions
first resizes elements before computing their position
forces the DOM to be rebuilt
"computes the size and position of render tree elements "
4. Which metric is affected by slow pagespeed?
5. To deliver the fastest possible time to first render, you should minimize the number of:
critical HTML classes
6. Which of the following is NOT true about the site search experience on mobile sites?
Positioning site search at the top of a mobile page with an open-text search box is a best practice
Smart-search features like auto-complete and corrected misspelling are especially important to have on small screens
Comprehensive search results are better than concise results
Users rely on filters to narrow down search results
7. For each font on your website you should:
Make sure to add as many as possible
Minimize the HTML
Minimize the number of used variants
8. Which most accurately describes the purpose of compression?
Making the code faster
Fitting more into the cache
Minimizing file size
9. To discover and prioritize landing pages for potential improvements to the user design, you should check the:
All Pages Report focusing on Unique Page Views metric
All Pages Report focusing on Average Time on Page metric
Landing Pages Report focusing on Bounce Rate metric
Exit Pages Report focusing on Page Views metric
10. Which format is preferred for multi-device and high-resolution icons?
11. According to a Google poll, what is the top frustration when users browse the web on their mobile device?
Watching a video
Waiting for slow pages to load
Being shown interstitials
Not knowing where to click
12. Which of these features is part of a Progressive Web App?
Add to home screen
13. Which is NOT true about responsive sites?
Responsive sites are cost-effective
Responsive sites are easier to maintain
Responsive sites usually have faster load times versus separate (m.dot) sites
Responsive sites have one codebase, deployment and URL
14. True or false: Mobile pages that load 1 second faster see up to a 27% increase in conversion rate.
15. Which describes how a Service Worker operates?
It can be used only when the user is browsing the website
None of the answer options are correct
It doesn’t handle network requests coming from the navigation on the website
It runs a programmable network proxy
16. Which allows for efficient font reuse between pages?
The local() directive
The font matching algorithm
17. Mobile sites:
have specific functionality for mobile devices
require approvals to access
need to be downloaded or installed to a device
are accessed through the desktop device’s web browser
18. AMP ______ the page ______ waiting for resources to download.
lays out; without
19. Before introducing mobile site design best practices to your clients, you should examine their:
existing mobile sites
page speed scores
staffing and budget
20. A good notification:
has a default action
can be dismissed
delivers in the background
21. True or false: To instruct the browser to use the default device width, you would use
22. What is a valid event for a Service Worker to emit when it's registered?
24. Why can an intermittently available mobile network result in a poor experience?
It is less secure than WiFi
Some assets might not be loaded
It uses more data
Enabling WiFi reduces battery life
25. To optimize for speed, you shouldn't use too many webfonts and you should minimize the number of _____.
26. True or false: Using a mix of desktop and mobile-optimized pages on mobile sites improves the user experience since some users are more familiar with the desktop version of the site.
27. Which is NOT part of AMP:
28. Image information such as location and camera description can often be deleted to reduce image sizes. This type of information is called:
29. Which is an example of an unnecessary resource negatively impacting the user experience?
A photo carousel on the homepage that allows the visitor to preview multiple photos with a quick click
One web font
30. Which can be sacrificed to reduce the file size of an image?
31. Which of the following is NOT a best practice to optimize forms on mobile?
Using a real-time validation for errors in forms
Showing labels inside form fields for convenience
Offering users a numerical keyboard for telephone number field
Exposing options instead of using a drop-down menu
32. What is a tool that you can use to emulate and simulate a site that's experiencing poor or unreliable connectivity?
33. Which of the following is NOT a best practice for a financial company to keep users from dropping out of the funnel?
Remembering and prefilling preferences of registered users in forms
Asking for registration to use the site
Letting users convert as a guest
Using click-to-call buttons for complicated forms or complex tasks
34. How do you prioritize optimization of a mobile site for browser versions or screen resolutions:
Look for the highest number of sessions and lowest conversion rates (or highest bounce rates)
Prioritize the site with the highest conversion rates
Look for the oldest version of your site
Optimize all at the same time
35. When referring to the critical rendering path in site performance, a critical resource is:
a resource that takes more than 500ms to load
any resource that returns a 404
a resource that could block initial display of the page
any resource that must be loaded
36. Which of the following describes the Payment Request API correctly?
It bypasses the checkout form
It replaces your payment processor
It is designed for external card readers
It requires a phone with a fingerprint reader
9ms - 10ms
7ms - 8ms
5ms - 6ms
3ms - 4ms
38. Why are push notifications important for advertisers?
They deliver timely updates to users
All of the answer options are correct
They give users the opportunity to re-engage with content they are interested in
The information they deliver can be acted on immediately
39. In which of the following situations can a high bounce rate be interpreted as a good metric?
Campaign landing page brings the user to the product detail page
Campaign landing page brings the user to a page where the company promotes their phone number to receive calls
Campaign landing page brings the user to the first step of a 3-step lead generation form
40. The first step to optimize the critical rendering path is to:
minimize number of critical resources: eliminate them, defer their download, mark them as async, and so on
optimize the order in which the remaining critical resources are loaded: download all critical assets as early as possible to shorten the critical path length
analyze and characterize your critical path: number of resources, bytes, length
optimize the number of critical bytes to reduce the download time (number of roundtrips)
41. Which changes to “geometric properties” affect the layout?
All of the answers are correct
42. Keeping CSS independent of HTML allows us to treat_______and _______as separate concerns.
user experience; speed
43. Some users aren't comfortable converting on their mobile device. What could be an action you can take to improve their experience?
Showing the desktop version of the site on mobile devices
Offering secondary call-to-action buttons, like social sharing
Asking the user to register to save their details
Making your primary call-to-action buttons more prominent
44. Research shows that mobile users expect to:
tap the logo at the top of a mobile page to take them back to the homepage
tap the logo at the top of a mobile page to take them to a “Contact Us” page
see the logo below the fold on mobile sites
tap the logo at the top of a mobile page to take them to new products
45. Which of the following reports in Google Analytics helps you to identify leakages from the conversion funnel?
Product Performance Report
Device Usage Report
Top Landing Pages Report
Checkout Behavior Analysis Report
46. Why do CSS @imports harm performance?
@import loads files less efficiently than
They create a less efficient CSSOM
They can introduce unwanted dependencies
They require additional CPU time to parse
47. True or false: A/B testing allows you to test two or more elements on the site to understand their effects on each other
48. Which of the following statements is true about the mobile experience of users?
It's important to show a prominent "full site" label on a mobile site
It's important to show as much information as possible on the visible part of a mobile site
It's important to use call-to-action buttons to keep users in the same browser window
Users are willing to accept longer load times for high-resolution images
49. True or false: You can experiment with Google Analytics features by using the Google Merchandise Store demo account.
50. When using Chrome devtools, what should you limit the connectivity to?
51. Which of the following describes an App shell?
It is comprised of all page elements which are dependant of the specific page contents
None of the answer options are correct
It provides a fast first impression gracefully transitioning to a fully loaded page
It discourages caching of content that overlaps across pages of the website
52. What’s the fastest and best-optimized resource?
The one not sent
53. The App shell helps with:
Making transitions between pages faster
Improving elements of the UX
Creating a fully optimized site
Making the full page load faster
54. Before the browser can render the page, it needs to construct the:
DOM and CSSOM trees
55. What does “Variant A” in A/B Testing usually represent?
Test version of the web page that is modified from the original
Less than 5000
Original version of the web page
Greater than 95%
56. True or false: Constructing the Document Object Model (DOM) requires style information.
57. A Progressive Web App:
needs high bandwidth environments
works even with unreliable network through service worker
slows experience and therefore decreases conversion rate
is the same as Accelerated Mobile Page
58. True or false: Images should never change when rotating a device screen or between different device sizes.
59. How does AMP work?
All of the answers are correct
Doesn’t let extension mechanisms block rendering
Allows only asynchronous scripts
60. At a minimum, what page weight should you be aiming for?
Less than 1MB
More than 3MB
61. How can you make the job simpler for the browser?
Add more parents
Change the selector to a class
Create more complex CSS
Follow the style guide
62. Which components often account for most of the downloaded bytes on a web page?
63. Which is a benefit of a mobile site over an app for businesses?
You have to build a separate site for tablets and phones
Shorter development timelines
Mobile sites only work on Android
Mobile sites require approvals before one can gain access
64. At a minimum, what Speed Index score should you be aiming for?
Within 10% of similar sites
Greater than 95%
Less than 5000
Greater than 5000
65. Why did Facebook create “2G Tuesdays”?
Facebook didn’t create “2G Tuesdays”
To run a random experiment
Most users are on 2G
To understand how people on 2G use their product